10th LCSR International Workshop
The Laboratory for Comparative Social Research of the National Research University Higher School of Economics announces a call for the 10th LCSR International Workshop, which will be held within the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development. It will take place in Moscow from the 13th till 23rd of April 2021. The extended submission deadline is January 11, 2021.
Attention! Given current public health restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the XXII April Conference’s format is to be confirmed by February 1, 2021. The 10th LCSR International workshop may take online, offline or blended format.
Workshop topics include but are not limited to:
- human values and cultural change
- gender (in)equality and gender attitudes
- subjective well-being and happiness
- trust, social capital and corruption
- tolerance, nationalism and migration
- political regimes and institutions
- populism and conservatism in Europe and Russia
- value polarization in Europe and Russia
- religion and secularization
- cross-cultural data collection and analysis
Working language is English. The submission deadline is January 11, 2021. The notification of acceptance will be sent by January 30, 2021.
Please submit to email@example.com the following documents:
- 2 pages Curriculum Vitae;
- 5 pages Project Description: title, abstract of 250 words, main goal, brief literature review, main hypotheses, data description, methodology and preliminary results (Template for Proposal)
- your application should meet the following requirements: (1) the paper should be empirical and comparative (more than 2-3 countries / country regions) using quantitative methods; (2) the topic of the paper should address one of the workshop’s topics or the topics of the LCSR.
The participation is free of charge. LCSR has an opportunity to cover travel and accommodation expenses for the best papers.