LCSR International Workshop «Values and Socio-Political Processes: A Quantitative Perspective»
Laboratory for Comparative Social Research and School of Sociology Higher School of Economics – Saint Petersburg invite you to visit International Workshop «Values and Socio-Political Processes: A Quantitative Perspective» which will be held on November, 7-9 in Saint Petersburg.
Main topics of the workshop:
- populism and conservatism in Russia and Europe
- reasons for voting for right-wing parties in Russia and Europe
- value polarization in Europe and Russia
- political participation and protests
- gender (in)equality and gender attitudes
- social capital and trust
- tolerance, nationalism and migration
- political regimes and institutions
- electoral processes in Russia
Workshop program is available here.