Regular Call for Associate Researchers
LCSR announces the next call for associate researchers. The successful candidates will be invited to work on their own projects under the guidance of the LCSR experts and present their research proposals at the Fifth International LCSR Conference. Applications are accepted till August 15, 2015.
The Laboratory for Comparative Social Research announces the next call for associate researchers. The main idea is to attract young scholars to work on their own projects under the guidance of the LCSR experts (Ronald Inglehart, Eduard Ponarin, Christian Welzel). The successful candidates will be invited to present their research proposals at the Fifth International LCSR Conference. LCSR is looking for collaboration with everyone interested in the comparative quantitative studies on:
- Social Well-Being and Happiness
- Social Solidarity and Welfare States
- Trust and Social Capital
- Nationalism, Ethnicity and Migration
- Gender Attitudes and Work
- Family Formation and Values
- Religiosity and Tolerance
- Bribery and Corruption
- Democracy and Voting Behaviour
In order to apply for the research membership you need to submit:
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max),
- Project description: main goal, brief literature review, main hypothesis and data description (5 pages max),
- Project abstract (250 words)
Please, comply with the following requirements while writing an application: MS Word, 12 font, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing, standard margins.
Applications are accepted electronically via e-mail (email@example.com) till August 15, 2015.
Results of the competition will be announced by August 30, 2015.
The successful candidates will be invited to present their research proposal at the annual 5th LCSR Conference 2015: “Cultural and Economic changes under cross-national perspective” which will take place in November 15 - 20, in Moscow.
For more information about new calls please click NEW CALLS