10th LCSR International Workshop
The Laboratory for Comparative Social Research of the National Research University Higher School of Economics announces a call for the 10th LCSR International Workshop, which will be held within the XXI April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development. It will take place in Moscow from the 6th till 10th of April 2019. The submission deadline is December 29, 2019.
Attention! Unfortunately, due to a difficult epidemiological situation in the World, we must announce the cancellation of the Xth LCSR International Workshop. We hope to see you soon on the other events of the Laboratory for Comparative Social Research. Take care!
Workshop topics include but are not limited to:
- human values and cultural change
- gender (in)equality and gender attitudes
- subjective well-being and happiness
- trust, social capital and corruption
- tolerance, nationalism and migration
- political regimes and institutions
- populism and conservatism in Europe and Russia
- value polarization in Europe and Russia
- religion and secularization
- cross-cultural data collection and analysis
Working language is English. The deadline was extended. The last day to submit your paper is December 29, 2019. The notification of acceptance will be sent by January 20, 2020.
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- 2 pages Curriculum Vitae;
- 5 pages Project Description: title, abstract of 250 words, main goal, brief literature review, main hypotheses, data description, methodology and preliminary results (Template for Proposal)
- your application should meet the following requirements: (1) the paper should be empirical and comparative (more than 2-3 countries / country regions) using quantitative methods; (2) the topic of the paper should address one of the workshop’s topics or the topics of the LCSR.
The participation is free of charge. LCSR has an opportunity to cover travel and accommodation expenses for the best papers.